UI, Design, 3D, Animation
EPPO, the app developed to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine in detecting hostile air threats and reducing the number of destructive attacks.
- Since Russia's invasion, Ukraine faces ongoing aerial attacks that damage civilian areas and critical infrastructure. Thanks to our allies, the capacity of air defense systems has increased but still is insufficient to fully cover all of Ukraine, particularly in detecting low-altitude air threats.
- EPPO, the app developed to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine in detecting hostile air threats and reducing the number of destructive attacks. EPPO enables citizens within the territory of Ukraine to contribute to the detection of enemy air threats and report them in realtime.
- The app's authentication process is carried out through the e-government service "DIIA", which ensures the credibility of information provided to the Armed Forces. Next, the user spots an aerial weapon, launches EPPO, selects the relevant icon on the screen, points their smartphone at the object and presses the button. Applying complex mathematical algorithms, the app swiftly calculates the weapon's speed and trajectory and sends its geolocation and metadata to the Armed Forces.
- App downloads400k
- Reports through the app900k
- Targets tracked simultaneouslyUp to 290
- Reported air threats destroyedApprox 85%
New design is coming soon